What is HubBox?
HubBox is a nationwide network of Click & Collect points that allow you to shop at your favourite online retailers and pick up when you want at a location that’s convenient for you.
Once you’ve used HubBox at Huez*, you can go on to use your HubBox ID and Collect Point address at any online retailer.
1. How do I select to have my order delivered to a HubBox Collect Point?
When placing your order you will be able to choose HubBox as a delivery option in the cart by choosing HubBox Click & Collect, typing in your postcode and selecting your local Collect Point as delivery address.
2. How many HubBox Collect Points are there?
HubBox around 1000 locations based at premium dry cleaners, pharmacies and convenience stores across London.
3. Where is my nearest HubBox Collect Point?
During checkout, when you choose HubBox Click & Collect as your delivery method, you will also be able to select your nearest Collect Point after typing in your postcode.
4. When are HubBox Collect Points open?
Nearly all HubBox stores are open early ‘til late, 6 or 7 days a week. The opening times for your local store will be shown as you choose your preferred collection point when placing your order.
5. How long will it take for my order to arrive at my chosen HubBox Collect Point?
Once you have successfully placed and paid for your order, your item(s) will be processed and shipped to your chosen Collect Point. You will receive confirmation from HubBox via email once your parcel is available for collection. This will include your unique Collection Code. Your item(s) will normally arrive at the collection point within 3 working days of your order being processed. Parcels are delivered to HubBox Collect Points Monday to Saturday. Unfortunately a specific time for arrival cannot be given.
6. What do I need to take when I collect my parcel?
Please take your HubBox Collection Code or proof of ID with you when you go to the HubBox Collect Point to collect your parcel.
7. When making a collection, what ID is accepted?
HubBox Collect Points accept the following forms of ID:
8. What should I do if I lose my collection code from HubBox?
If you have lost the Collection Code sent to you by HubBox via email, you can still collect your parcel with one of the forms of ID listed above. If you require a new Collection Code from us, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will send you a new one.
9. What should I do if I don’t receive my Collection Code from HubBox?
If you haven’t received an email HubBox with your Collection Code within 24 hours of your order, then please contact HubBox as our Customer Service team will be able to help you.
10. Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Yes, it is possible for someone to collect your parcel on your behalf, but they must have your proof of ID or your Collection Code.
11. What if my order includes back-order items?
Your order will be split in two. Your in-stock items will be processed as usual for collection at your nominated HubBox Collect Point. Your back-order items will be processed and sent once they arrive in our warehouse. In this instance you will receive two notifications of delivery from HubBox and two HubBox Collection Codes, so do make sure that when you are collecting your back-order item that you take the correct Collection Code with you.
12. How long will I have to collect my parcel?
You have 14 days to collect your parcel. After 14 days, we reserve the right to arrange for alternative storage arrangements or return the parcel to sender.
13. What should I do if my parcel isn't available when I arrive at the HubBox Collect Point?
Please contact us and we will look into it.
14. What should I do if I don’t want my order anymore?
All returns remain the responsibility of the consumer. If you wish to return your item, and receive a full refund, please return to Huez* at White Studio, 20 Carlisle Lane, SE1 7LG, London.
15. What if I want to return an item I have collected from a HubBox Collect Point?
If, when you pick up your parcel, you decide that you don’t want all or part of the order, or an incorrect item has been sent, please return your item to Huez* at White Studio, 20 Carlisle Lane, SE1 7LG, London